9.21.2004

Dave McCormack and the Polaroids?

Just heard the new Dave McCormack song , my workmate Maryanne loves it and I was really suprised when the announcer said who it was as it sounds nothing like Custard.

The view from my new office window is not very nice - an abandoned factory but the fresh air is great and the quiet is very helpful distractins come thick and fast around here. - Working on the release of a film at the moment.

It is my first one and I think it is going along pretty well.

Had some great emails back from friends about this page - thanks guys.

Check out this great link for a stress release.

http://www.viceking.net/bubblewrap.swf

My old workmate Penny sent it to me as I used to hoard the bubble wrap in order to make a dress - her idea not mine. So there you go.

Another list for you

Ultimate foods
Blue Cheese, Avocado and Plum Sauce Toasties
Ben's Tuna Pasta
Dave's Roast Chicken
Nellie's Lamb
Diet Coke in a can
Ultra Soy and Linseed Bran with Organic Soy Milk